Download I Remember You (2017) Movie Full Summary Stream Online
By Marie Daecher - March 15, 2020

I Remember You Movies Movie Solarmovie 1080p Without Download Online Streaming
Movie details
Title: I Remember YouReleased: 2017-05-05
Genre: Drama, Mystery, Thriller, Horror
Director: David Fincher
Date: 2017-05-05
Runtime: 105 Minutes
Company: Zik Zak Filmworks
Homepage: Homepage Movie
Trailer: Video Trailer
Casts of I Remember You:
Thor Kristjansson, Jóhannes Haukur Jóhannesson, Ágústa Eva Erlendsdóttir, Anna Gunndís Guðmundsdóttir, Þröstur Leó Gunnarsson, Sara Dögg Ásgeirsdóttir, Arnar Harðarson, Kristján Máni Sigurðarson, Jóhanna Vigdís Arnardóttir, Jóhann Sigurðarson, Þór Tulinius, Theodór Júlíusson, Ragnheiður Steindórsdóttir, Sveinn Geirsson, Júlía Hannam,Storyline I Remember You (2017):
After an older lady hangs herself in a church, a new psychiatrist discovers she was obsessed with the disappearance of his eight-year-old son, who vanished three years earlier. Meanwhile, three city dwellers are restoring a house when they realize it is haunted.Rating: 6.3 out of 10 ★ From 77 Users





0 comments